- Paula on How to Make Your Towels Super-Absorbent ?
- Odchudzanie on Floor and Carpet Cleaning
- rozsiane opryszczka pospolita on Green Cleaning for Health
- Hal Abud on How to Make Your Towels Super-Absorbent ?
- Abbey Brooks on How do I clean my bathroom using baking soda and vinegar?
Monthly Archives: October 2011
In my little research, I found out that to make towels appear fluffier and more appealing to consumers, manufacturers add a super fabric softener to their towels. But it is this same fabric softener that drastically reduces the absorbency of … Continue reading
To swiftly remove pet hair from clothes or house furniture, rub them with old-fashioned rubber gloves (like what people wear for doing kitchen dishes). You can purchase them at any super market. Dampen the gloves first for an even quicker … Continue reading
Pour in a mug of water, a mug of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of salt. Boil the kettle and leave overnight. Reboil at least twice with clean water before using.