- Paula on How to Make Your Towels Super-Absorbent ?
- Odchudzanie on Floor and Carpet Cleaning
- rozsiane opryszczka pospolita on Green Cleaning for Health
- Hal Abud on How to Make Your Towels Super-Absorbent ?
- Abbey Brooks on How do I clean my bathroom using baking soda and vinegar?
Tag Archives: green cleaning services
Most cleaning products fall into one of two categories: toxic or expensive. While both types will clean almost anything, there’s a third option. It’s inexpensive and not at all harmful to humans. It’s multi-purpose as well–one container will take care … Continue reading
The best way to remove chewing gum from your clothing is to heat up a small cup of vinegar in the microwave and then dip a piece of white cloth into it. Then dab the cloth onto the item of … Continue reading
There are many inexpensive, easy-to-use natural alternatives which can safely be used in place of commercial household products. Here is a list of common, environmentally safe products which can be used alone or in combination for a wealth of household … Continue reading
Green cleaning is about the health and well-being of the living occupants in the home being cleaned. Unlike traditional cleaning, it goes beyond simple appearance, focusing on products, tools and services that have fewer adverse health impacts than conventional products … Continue reading